With determination to pursue intangible values from knowledge to create tangible values, and at the same time build a sustainable brand according to the principle: "Students are the center", VISION - MISSION - PRICE The following are the things that Hanoi Academy sets out and is always committed to doing.
As a pioneer in innovation, creation and updating of the most advanced educational methods in the world.
To become the top quality international bilingual education system in Vietnam. Is the first choice of parents in finding an educational environment for their children.
Giving students the opportunity to experience an international quality educational environment
Hanoi Academy students are not only fostered knowledge, skills and cultural awareness of Vietnamese citizens in the new era, but also the necessary skills to develop, integrate and realize goals and objectives. own dreams in a global environment, thereby contributing to building a prosperous and happy community and society.
At Hanoi Academy, students experience an engaging learning environment with a harmonious combination of core elements from the Vietnamese and international educational programs, which converges a variety of creative activities. create and develop comprehensively physical and social awareness to help discover the unique and separate potential of each individual.
The Vietnamese and international teachers at Hanoi Academy affirm their determination to train students to develop comprehensively independent study and research skills, foster self-confidence as well as a sense of respect and sharing diversity of personal identities and cultural diversity, thereby equipping children with the mentality to truly become “Global Citizens” of the times.
Hanoi Academy always aims to enhance quality through building school standards based on core values that shape students' personalities.
- Keep credibility – Speak your word, keep your word;
- Courage to do the right thing;
- Respect honor;
- Sincerely and wholeheartedly support family, friends and community.
- Respect everyone;
- Accept the difference;
- Good words, good deeds;
- Care about people’s feelings;
- Resolve conflicts, anger, conflicts peacefully.
- Doing the right duties;
- Perseverance, persistence;
- Try your best;
- Think before you act;
- Take responsibility for your own decisions.
- Compliance with regulations;
- Respect order and know how to share;
- Be open and listen;
- Do not arbitrarily blame others.
- Know how to care, know how to love;
- Help unfortunate people, people in difficult circumstances.
- Contributing to building and developing schools and communities;
- Have a spirit of cooperation with people;
- Actively participate in family and community activities;
- Behave and act properly with people around;
- Comply with the law;
- Environmental protection.