Hanoi Academy announced: Student Pick Up and Drop Off Procedures and Policy
A. General rules and regulations
- Firstly, parents or visitors are required to book an appointment. Then, at the school gate, the security guard will check appointment details; keep the ID and issue the entrance card to the parents or visitors.
- Parents are not permitted to enter classrooms and other areas of the school without an appointment/consent of the School Board.
- Parents must dress politely and behave in a respectful manner when entering and leaving the school.
- Students may not leave campus during school hours without parents and/or teachers.
- Parents of Kindergarten and Primary students are given a Student Pick-up Card with a photo of the student, that is used for comparison when a parent comes to pick up a student at their dismissal time. Parents must carry the Student Pick-up Card and present it to security guards when picking up the student during the end of the school day. In case of forgetting the card, parents are required to present an ID card and sign the tracking book at the security gate. To change a student’s regular daily dismissal routine, (i.e. a different person picking students up), parents/guardians must contact the homeroom teacher.
- Primary students are not permitted to leave school alone at dismissal time unless the parent applies and obtains a Self-Leaving Passcard from Hanoi Academy. Those with the Self-Leaving Passcard are allowed to leave by themselves after school.
- The school gate opens at 7:15 am and closes at 5:00 pm. Parents and students are required to leave before 5:00 pm. After 5:00 pm, the school will close hallways and classrooms to ensure general security (except for Afterschool Clubs).
B. Morning Student Arrival Procedures
- Students are expected to arrive from 7:15 am to 8:15 am
- During the pick-up time, parents please stop at the designated areas and follow guidelines to ensure safety and not cause traffic jams.
- Drop off location
- For Kindergarten: K1 & K2 Hall
- For Primary, Secondary and High School: Gate 1 & 3
C. Afternoon Student Dismissal Procedures
- Dismissal time: From 4:00 pm to 4:30 pm at K1 & K2 Hall
- After 04:30 pm, students will be transferred to the daycare room. After 5:00 pm, parents will be charged an additional babysitting fee as mentioned in the school’s financial policy (170,000VND / hour from 17:00 pm to 18:00 pm & 340,000VND / hour after 18:00 pm)
- For students participating in the extracurricular club:
- After-school clubs in K1 building (Let’s Be Active): Please pick up your child(ren) at room P101 (K1 building)
- After-school clubs in K2 building: Please pick up your child(ren) at room P102 (K2 building)
* Please pick up your child(ren) on time. Those who are 10 minutes late or more will be charged according to the school’s financial policy
2. Primary School Hanoi Academy
The dismissal time for elementary students is 15:50 pm. Time and location are as follows:
- From 04:00 pm to 04:30 pm: Parents pick up their child(ren) by car at Gate 2. Parents pick up their child(ren) by bike at Gate 3. Homeroom teachers will look after students in class while waiting for their parents.
- From 04:30 pm to 05:00 pm: Please pick up your child(ren) at Gate 3. Teachers are assigned to look after students in the waiting rooms while waiting for parents to pick up.
- After 5 pm: Students are gathered in the late pick-up area and charged late fees as specified in the School’s financial policy (from 05:00 pm to 06:00 pm, the late pick-up fee is VND 120,000 / hour, after 06:00 pm the late pick-up fee is VND 340,000 / hour)
3. Secondary and High School Hanoi Academy
- The dismissal time for secondary and high school students is 3:55 pm.
- Please pick up your child(ren) or remind your child(ren) to leave school (for those who leave by themselves) before 05:00 pm. After 05:00 pm, all hallways & classrooms will be closed to ensure general security (except for After School Clubs).
- In case parents come to pick up their children late (after 17:00), students will be at Gate 3 security booth.
- Parents who have children at different educational stages please follow the instructions responsibly.
4. After School Clubs Hanoi Academy
- The dismissal time for after school clubs is 05:30 pm – 06:00 pm.
- Students can either leave by themselves or be picked up by their parents at Gate 3.
- Students who register for a late one-way shuttle bus gather at the bus stop (Gate 2) at 17:30.
- From 06:00 pm – 07:00 pm: Students will gather at the waiting area managed by teachers and staff. In this case, parents will be charged a late pick-up fee of VND 340.000 VND/ hour. The school can not take care of students after 07:00 pm.
- In case of parents repeatedly late (more than three times to pick up their children after 07:00 pm per month), the school will stop the student’s extracurricular clubs and will not refund tuition fees due to parents’ violation of time regulations.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us:
– Add: D45 – D46 Khu đô thị Quốc tế Nam Thăng Long – Ciputra, Phú Thượng, Tây Hồ, Hà Nội
– Phone: +84 (024) 3 743-0135 /36 /37
– Fax:+84 (4) 3 758-9469
– Email: email@example.com
– Hotline: 0986.94.0909