Back to School Announcements and Updates
Dear valued Parents!
First of all, we would like to send you the warmest greetings for your well-being and safety.
Over the past years, the Covid-19 epidemic has been causing many disturbances in the general activities of the whole society. As for the education sector, the complicated developments of the epidemic have prevented students from going to school for a long time and a specific return date has not yet been determined. Understanding the concerns of parents and students about their children’s learning path and school activities, Hanoi Academy would like to share information about the school’s plan for the 2021-2022 school year.
1. Schools’ Preparedness
In accordance with the plan, the school will implement the following specific activities:
- Improve facilities; prepare learning materials; assignment of homeroom teachers and class placement.
- In the case that the social distancing campaign ends, the school will hold a face-to-face meeting with valued Parents at the beginning of the school year on Saturday, August 14th, 2021. The new school year’s schedule as well as the necessary learning materials will be provided. The meeting time and content will be sent to parents by the school in the “Meeting Invitation Letter”.
- In the worst-case scenario, the school will send the introductory materials and necessary information for the 2021-2022 school year via email.
- Depending on the actual situation, students start the new school year on Monday, August 16th, 2021 in one of the following ways:
- The school reopened, as usual, students began to return to school.
- Virtual back to school and online learning (In the state that the epidemic is not under control).
- Before the beginning of the school year, the homeroom teacher will send a welcome letter and advise parents and students on the requirements for the first day of the school year.
2. Parent’s Guide
Please pay attention, parents, and students, to fully comply with the government’s disease prevention regulations in order to ensure that your children’s health and spirit wellness.
Please prepare learning materials, such as a stable internet connection and computers/laptops/tablets, as these are all required for online teaching.
Thank you for your continued support! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Hanoi Academy International Bilingual School