Established in 2009, Hanoi Academy is the first K-12 bilingual school in Hanoi. The school is a registered Edexcel examination center and offers its 1000+ students a bilingual education that delivers Vietnam’s national curriculum alongside the British Edexcel curriculum, iGCSEs, and A-levels.
Hanoi Academy is situated in Ciputra, a community just east of Ho Tay – West Lake. Here at Hanoi Academy, the ethos of the school is to teach and inspire ‘Global Citizens’. We seek staff who desire to be part of this school community and wish to encourage the future leaders of Vietnam.
Main responsibilities (Included, but not limited to):
- Teaching Maths and Science (for Secondary and High School) as assigned by the school and according to the needs of individual students and groups of students;
- Preparing lesson plans, pacing guide, trackers, and teaching materials for class instruction and activities;
- Maintaining and managing the class and students’ order and discipline in accordance with the school regulations;
- Assessing and recording the students’ progress systematically; preparing, presenting and communicating the reports on the students’ progress, development, attainment and behaviors to parents and affected parties;
- Attending parents meetings, professional development training/ induction, and school events/ meetings/ assemblies.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Education degree(s) in Maths or Science;
- Professional Teaching qualification/ certification;
- At least 2-years full-time professional teaching experience.
- Fluent English speaker (Minimum C1 fluency);
- A genuine interest in promoting and providing quality learning and teaching;
- Strong communication, presentation and problem-solving skills;
- Competent in class management, teamwork and time management.
We offer 2 year, renewable contracts with a competitive salary and benefits package:
- Work Permit & Visa support (including spouse and up to 2 dependents);
- Annual reimbursed flight ticket (if any);
- Health insurance allowance;
- Contract completion bonus;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Discount for your children’s tuition fee;
- Relocation allowance (Overseas hires).
Please send your CV to email@example.com.
Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.