A. SCHEDULE OF FEES
I. COMPULSORY FEES
|No||Fees paid once only||Amount|
|1||Registration fee||3,500,000 VNĐ|
|2||Deposit fee||10,000,000 VNĐ|
No||Fees for 2020-2021 academic year (VND)||
|Primary school||Secondary school||High school|
|(10 months)||(10 months)||(10 months)|
|Grade 1- Grade 5||Grade 6 – Grade 8||Grade 9||Grade 10 – Grade 12|
|2||Development fund fee||10,000,000||10,000,000||10,000,000||10,000,000||10,000,000|
|4||Food service fee||26,400,000||25,740,000||31,900,000||31,900,000||31,900,000|
|6||Compulsory health insurance||600,000||600,000||600,000||600,000|
|7||International exam fees||Only applied with students in grade 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, as follows:|
|– Grade 6: 1,860,000 (60GBP/3 subjects/student, Edexcel Primary exam)|
|– Grade 9+10: 10,850,000 (350 GBP/5 subjects/student/ 2 years, Edexcel iGCSE exam. The fee will be paid in grade 10)|
– Grade 11+12: |
● AS-Level: 23,250,000 (750 GBP/3 subjects/student/ 2 years, Grade 11: 9,300,000 ; Grade 12 13,950,000)
● IFD: 15,500,000 (500 GBP/8 subjects/students/ 2 years. Fee will be paid in grade 11)
II. ELECTIVE FEES:
|No||Elective fees||Kindergarten||Primary school||Secondary school||High school|
|Grade 1-5||Grade 6-9||Grade 10-12|
|1||Comprehensive health insurance||2,500,000 VNĐ/year|
|2||Bus service fee|
|Under 5km||2,650,000 VNĐ/month|
|Over 5km||2,950,000 VNĐ/month|
|From 17h00 to 18h00||170,000VNĐ/hour||120,000VNĐ/hour||Not apply|
|4||After-school clubs fees|
|Basketball, Football, Zumba for kids, Hiphop, Taekwondo, Art, Piano, Ukulele, Chess||–||9,000,000 VNĐ/year|
|Badminton, Volleyball||–||5,000,000 VNĐ/year|
B. PAYMENT REGULATIONS
|1||Registration fee||– Paid once when student enrolls, non-refundable and non-transferable, valid within a year.|
– Paid once when student enrolls.|
– Can be transferred among siblings.
– Will be refund when student withdraws from school and has written form 60 days in advance.
– Tuition fee includes the fee for all subjects in Vietnamese and international program, and personal development and social program in school time.|
– Discount 10% tuition fee for younger siblings
|4||Development fund fee||– Paid once at the beginning of the school year.|
|– Non-refundable and non-transferable.|
|– For student enrolls in the second semester, paid 50% of development fund fee.|
|– 20% discount for younger siblings.|
|5||Learning materials||– Paid once at the beginning of the school year. Non-refundable in any case.|
|– Students will receive the list of learning materials and materials (With kindergarten students, learning materials will be used at class)|
|– For student enrolls in the second semester, paid 50% of learning materials fee (not applicable for Kindergarten)|
|6||Food service fee||– Paid along with tuition fee, balanced based on the actual use of service|
|– Paid termly or yearly|
|7||Uniform||– Uniform package includes: summer, autumn, winter and athletic clothing. Paid once at the beginning of the school year. Current student can register to buy more items of uniforms.|
|– The list of uniforms will be attached.|
|8||Compulsory health insurance||Applied for student from Primary to Secondary & High school|
|9||International exam fees|| |
– Edexcel Primary exam with the students in grade 6
– Edexcel iGCSE exam with the students in grade 9 + 10
– Students in grade 11 + 12 have to pay the AS Level or IFD exam fee, depend on the program they choose.
– This fee includes marking and transportation fee, except for resit exam.
|10||Comprehensive health insurance||Parents can register to purchase, paid once at the beginning of the school year at Accounting Department. Students will be deliver an insurance card after registration.|
– Refunded if parents inform the school for a month before stopping using services|
– Rounded up to monthly cost
|– 25% discount for younger siblings|
– Applicable for Kindergarten and Primary students|
– Duration for after-school supervision is from 5 p.m to 6 p.m. Students are not recommended to be at school after 6 p.m.
|13||Extracurricular clubs||– Applicable for each age|
II. OTHER REGULATIONS
1, Payment time
- All fees must be paid before the enrollment of student, as follows: Term I: before 15/07/2020 Term II: before 15/12/2020
The school reserves the right to cancel or not to accept enrollment for students if the parents do not pay tuition fees fully and on time as specified.
- Payment methods: Cash or Bank transfer
– Pay on cash/ by card: At Accounting Dept. – F1 Admin Building
– Bank transfer:
Card holder: Công ty Cổ phần Đầu tư và Giáo dục Hanoi Academy
Address: Lô D45-D46 Khu đô thị Quốc tế Nam Thăng Long, Ciputra Hà Nội, Tây Hồ, Hà Nội
- Card number: 1211.00000.31038 at BIDV – Hai Ba Trung branch
- Card number: 1912.077.2222226 at Techcombank – Hanoi branch
If you use bank transfer method, please note the following information: Name of student, class, types of fees.
- Fees paid to the school will not be refunded, except for cases considered under the terms of reservation, refund of fees.
- We recommend that you check the list of tuition fees for each period. If you find any inappropriate content, please let us know as soon as possible.
2, Regulations on mid-year enrollment students
– Tuition fee, bus service fee, food service fee will be rounded up from the date of enrollment/ date of starting using service
– Other fees and tuition fee must be paid fully according to school’s regulations (no deduction)
– Apart from the school’s application form, students transferring from another school are required to submit the latest school transcript from the old school.
3, Regulations on registration, change or discontinuation of services
- Regulation on not using food service:
For those who must follow the doctor’s mandatory instructions on diet, parents are required to submit a form to Marketing & Admissions Dept. before 15/7/2020
For those who wish to re-use the food service, please submit the form to Marketing & Admissions Dept. 30 days in advance.
- Regulation on registration, change or discontinuation of bus service
– Parents who wish to use the bus service need to register before 01/07/2020.
– For those who wish to use the bus service at mid-year, please submit the form to Marketing & Admissions Dept. at least 30 days before the date of using service.
– Bus service fee will be rounded up from the date of using service.
– The school reserves the right to cancel or not to accept to provide bus service if special case arises.
– Parents who wish to change the pick-up location, person, pick-up method are advised to submit the form to Marketing & Admissions Dept. before 7 working days from the date of changing.
4, Regulations on withdrawal students
4.1. Students withdraw from 6/2020-7/2020
– For the best preparation for the 2020-2021 school year, students who plan to withdraw from the school must notify and submit the Withdrawal form (along with the Acceptance letter from the new school) to Marketing & Admissions Dept. from 01/062020 – 10/06/2020.
– If parents submit the Withdrawal form (along with the Acceptance letter from the new school) from 01/07/2020 – 31/07/2020 must pay an additional fee equivalent to 1 month tuition fee.
4.2. Students withdraw during the school year:
– Starting from 01/08/2020, withdrawal students must submit the relevant documents to the school at least 60 days in advance. If not, the following specific fee will be charged:
- Kindergarten students: 10.000.000đ
- Primary, Secondary and High school students: 20.000.000đ
– The school will refund the fee after 7 working days from the date that students complete all process.
– Withdrawal students must return the borrowed books from the library or properties owned by the school. The school reserves the right to cancel giving the school transcript or refund the fee if the above return has not been made.
– For those who are forced to leave school due to violation of school regulations, fees will be refunded (rounded up) by the time the students receive the school’s official decision. The discount policy is not applied.
4.3. Students who wish to leave permanently or reserve the tuition fee:
– Students wish to have sick leave do not allow to leave more than 1 month continuously and the school will not refund the fee during this time.
– For those who leave more than 1 month continuously and are not eligible for studying, the school will reserve the tuition fee to the next year or refund the tuition fee following the fee refund policy.
– For those who leave school permanently but do not submit the form or do not have allowance from the school will not be entitled to the tuition reservation policy.
5. General regulations:
– The schedule of fees and the regulations above will be applied from 2020-2021 academic year and take effect from the signing date.
– The schedule of fees may be changed by the decision of the Management Board, in accordance with the conditions of the school from time to time and the Law of Vietnam.