All students enrolling in Hanoi Academy must complete the entrance exam organized by the school. The admissions process is organized in a rigorous, scientific process to ensure the objectivity and fairness of recruiting qualified students at Hanoi Academy.
Parents fill in a registration form and submit to Marketing & Admissions Dept. before being arranged to have a placement test. Application forms include:
– Registration form: Parents can submit their registration form directly to Marketing & Admissions Dept. or register online via the school website.
– One student’s photo 4x6cm: Attach to the front of the registration form
– Duplication of school report or student’s studying assessment of the previous year or semester.
– Registration fee payment.
- Entrance exams
2.1. Content of entrance exams: includes Interview and Placement tests
Interview: some questions to determine physical health and psychological health, learning about students’ attitudes, skills, interests, physiology. It takes for 10-15 minutes/ student.
Placement tests: to determine the educational background and level of Math, Literature and English (students take the placement tests only after passing the Interview).
* Grade 1: Logical thinking (including counts, comparisons, colors…) and language ability (pronunciation, coherent communication…)
* Grade 2-12: Placement tests of Math and Literature based on the Vietnamese curriculum, and level of English proficiency based on the standards of UK curriculum.
* Grade 10: The total score of the Education and Training Department’s entrance exams is not under 40 points, and level of English proficiency based on the standards of UK curriculum.
English test: 4 skills including Listening, Speaking, Writing and Reading suitable for each class.
2.2. Schedule of entrance exams:
– The schedule of entrance exam is on Tuesdays and Thursday. Parents are required to register at least 3 days in advance.
– The school will send a notice of placement test results to the parents by phone and email within 3 working days of the tests.
For further information and register, please contact:
Marketing and Admissions Dept., Hanoi Academy International Bilingual School
Address: D45-D46, Ciputra Hanoi International City,
Phone: 024 3743 0135 (Ext: 6116, 6118)
Hotline: 0986 84 0909