The operational motto of Hanoi Academy is “Creating global citizens”. This is a guideline for all activities and educational orientation of the school.
- Build qualified, competent and experienced teachers and staff, thereby contributing to the development of each student through the cultivation of valuable knowledge and skills, and at the same time creating opportunities for students to discover and exploit their potential.
- Develop and implement a quality training program dedicated to teaching by Vietnamese and International teachers with a harmonious combination of recognized International programs and core elements of Vietnamese education program
- The school campus is modern, fully equipped, and safe, and encourages students to explore and be responsible for their own learning and training.
- Build an engaging, safe and healthy learning environment.
- Promote and support students to develop their intellect and improve their competencies, qualities and skills in all aspects.
- Ensure the suitability, seriousness and substance in teaching and learning activities.
- Commitment to actively participate in professional training for teachers and staff.
- Proactively communicate with parents about the student’s learning situation, interests, and aspirations as well as opportunities for parents to collaborate and contribute to build and develop the school community.
- Respect and correctly understand the traditional cultural values of Vietnam as well as the diversity of cultures around the world.
- Encourage students, teachers and school staff to actively, responsibly and proactively contribute to build and develop the community in the region as well as the world community in general.
- Students, teachers, and school staff respect and appreciate the unique identity and potentiality of each individual.
- Respect, be positive and ensure mutual understanding in communication.